Monday, July 11, 2005


Our wedding reception's music was honored by the presence of legendary guitarist ROGER FISHER of HEART (Barracuda, Crazy On You, Little Queen) and international superstar drummer ALAN WHITE of YES (Owner Of A Lonley Heart, Roundabout, I've Seen All Good People) and bassist/vocalist JIMMY LEE BARELA of CAVERNOUS GROOVE. The house was a'rockin' and love was a'knockin!

Please visit their respected web sites:
http://www.rogerfisher.com/
http://www.yesworld.com/
http://www.cavernousgroove.com/

 Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your marriage! Amazing how a blog can change your life. I didn't know that you were friends with Roger Fisher....he used to stop by the Capitol office and talk music with me. I met him when I worked that first Heart album on Mushroom Records. And Alan White on drums.....damn, you had some kind of wedding gig going. I was looking at your blog and enjoyed reading about the Stax and Atlantic days. I loved that music and Duck and Steve are two of my alltime favs. Sounds to me like life is treating you well.....keep in touch. Stan the Man

9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow it looks and reads like you two had a fantastic ceremony and reception! We let the whole thing slip right past us. It is way cool you two finally tied the knot. Congratulations, we wish you two the very best life together any couple can possibly experience. Love Ya, D&G
-----

9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic! The weird thing is that Jimmy Lee is the only one I recognize. How's that for ironic?

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home