Friday, January 26, 2007

Featured In Led Zeppelin's Spotlight

A strong beam of light that illuminates a person at center stage never fails to capture everyone's attention. With that spotlight, prominence is highlighted bringing satisfaction to the recipient.
As the editor of THE PHOTOLOG I would like to personally thank the official website LED-ZEPPELIN.COM for acknowledging my photographs and stories in their prestigious NEWS SPOTLIGHT section. It is indeed an honor to be recognized in such high regard. To review the TWELVE PAGE SPREAD please click-on the link below:


Led Zeppelin's Website Spotlights Phillip Rauls






4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Philip,

What a great article! Your memories of these events are detailed and informative........I can't imagine
what it must have been like to be in your position at the time....There was some quick thinking going on. From your recollections, it sounds as though Robert and Page were like kids let loose in a candy store while tasting thier freedom away from the structure of "performing." Way to think on your feet!

5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went to your site and really enjoyed it, particularly the photos. I'm now 54 and figure that probably puts me about 3-4 years or so younger than you. In going through your site, I found that we both had a lot of common areas in the Memphis scene at different time frames which I found was pretty interesting. Bill

6:50 PM  
Blogger Solo said...

Hi Phillip,

Great one! Definitely an experience one would treasure all their life.

"I pretended to remain calm whereas I was clueless as to alternatives."

...I sure can imagine!


Solo

7:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phillip - your blog is a darned good and splendid read and has got me hooked on slide.com already. I have just saved your Led Zep ticket gif, zoomed in but cannot stop it. I am sure I detect a Manchester Free Trade Hall ticket, possibly a Manchester Hardrock one too - both of which I attended. Put me out of my misery mate!

Stackridge

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home